Speed Leasing is a full spectrum, used Harley-Davidson lending platform designed to bring affordable financing to as many riders as possible.
We’ve built a network of over 400 dealers and have written over 7,000 leases to date. We’re passionate about connecting riders to their dream bike and helping dealers finance more clients, faster.
Our program offers quick, secure, and flexible advances for a wide range of credit and income types at no cost to the dealer. We’re proud to offer high-speed support and expertise from dealership experts who understand your business and can offer a better way
Interested? Learn more about becoming
a Speed Leasing dealer:
President & Chief Executive Officer
Gary brings over 30 years of financing experience to Speed Leasing. He joined the company in 2019 after more than 15 years with North Mill Equipment Finance and its predecessor company, Equilease, where he was the owner and CEO. Previously, Gary held senior executive positions at ICON Capital and Federated Capital, and was also a CPA at Coopers & Lybrand’s audit group. Gary holds a BS in Accounting from SUNY.
Chief Operating Officer
Josh has 19 years of experience in the financing industry. He joined Speed Leasing in 2019 after more than 15 years with North Mill Equipment Finance and its predecessor company, Equilease, where he was Executive VP and COO. Josh held leadership roles in all aspects of the Equilease’s management and operations, including marketing, credit, asset management, capital markets, financial reporting, portfolio management, documentation, re-structuring, insurance, titling and portfolio acquisition. Josh holds a BS in Mathematics from St. Lawrence University.
Vice President/Director of Originations
Michael is a 15-year veteran of the motorcycle industry and one of Speed Leasing’s first employees. He has 10 years of Harley-Davidson leasing experience, and before he switched to the financial side of the business, he was a Sales and Finance Manager at a large, franchised Harley-Davidson dealership. He believes what sets Speed apart is its deep understanding of the Harley sales process and above and beyond service.
Jennifer “JT” Thompson
AVP – Dealer Support and Maturity Administration
Jennifer joined Speed Leasing in 2019. She brings 19 years of experience in the Automotive and Motorcycle Sales industry and 24 years of Finance and Insurance experience. Prior to joining Speed Leasing, Jennifer was the Sales and Finance Manager for a family of Harley-Davidson dealerships. Since a young child, Jennifer has enjoyed the Harley-Davidson culture with her family and friends. She believes that everyone should experience the freedom of an open road on an Iron Horse. She is a true ambassador of the Harley-Davidson dream.
Inside Sales Executive
Scott has been riding motorcycles for 42 years and is an 18-year veteran of the motorcycle industry. He’s Speed Leasing’s salesman of the year. Previously, he worked as a Sales and Finance Manager at a large, franchise Harley-Davidson dealership. In his free time, he rides a 2005 Road King Classic with over 90,000 miles.
Dealer Support Representative
Vince joined Speed Leasing in 2018 and brings more than 20 years of experience in the Automobile and Motorcycle Sales and Finance Industry. Prior to joining Speed, Vince’s career spanned all aspects at the dealership level; He’s worked across Sales, Finance, Fixed Ops, and ultimately posts as General Manager of a multipoint Automobile dealer and a large Harley-Davidson dealership.
Dealer Support Representative
Ryan has deep experience in finance and management within the automotive and powersports industry. Before switching to the financial side of the business, Ryan worked directly in dealerships and takes pride in helping customers start or continue their journey as a rider.
There are no fees to dealer ever, on any credit tier. It’s free to sign up and process deals.
- Leasing gets you more approvals, sales, and repeat business than traditional installments –all without a single fee to the dealer.
- Almost all used Harley-Davidsons are eligible. Model years start from 2007 to current, and the bikes can have any number of miles at lease beginning. We also cover TMU bikes and Trike Conversions.
- We also cover all Indian Motorcycles from 2014 to current, new or used.
- We offer large advance rates: Up to 125% of NADA retail value for the front, and up to 20% NADA Retail for backend products.
- We don’t require any minimum credit score or income level. Restrictions apply, subject to credit approval.
- Our company was founded and is run by folks with deep experience in bike dealerships. We’re proud to offer unparalleled service by tapping into our innate understanding of the sales process and dealer relationships. Our number one goal is to help you close deals – fast.
Instant, world-class service on your side.
- Superior service from industry experts
Our dealer support team is staffed by folks who have worked directly in bike dealerships managing finance and sales. We understand the sales process, the Harley business, and are here to help you close deals – fast. Contact us today for more information or if you need assistance with an application.Dial 1-844-221-0102, option 1 for Dealer Support, or email us at email@example.com.
- Swift decisions and direct support
Our team works hard to provide quick credit decisions, so your sale is efficient and stress-free. If you have questions or need a hand during the process, our dealer support team is on standby and ready to help you in real time – without delays or call transfers.
- Leads, spiffs, and incentives We actively support our dealer partners by nurturing thousands of maturing leases into qualified sales leads. Instead of charging fees, we focus on incentivizing our hardworking dealer partners with contests, spiff programs, sales materials and more.